Sunday, December 16, 2012

Working on my own house!


I can't believe that I was able to post a picture!
I tried it and it worked so I'm gonna go with it!
I've been working in my own house the last couple of days.
Most of the time I'm decorating for other clients, but it's my turn.
I've never really put the house back together since we had the floors laid!
I may have to many things on the walls in the living room!
My favorite thing that I've added to the room,
is the wash tub between the leather chairs.
It has a swing out stool on the side of it!
What a hoot!
We added the wood top, but I love it.
And that little tree on my coffee table is MY Christmas tree!
Yep! That's as good as it gets!

I'm still working on the new blog thing.
Decided I didn't like Dream Host,
so I had to wait for a 2 week free trial to be over so I could go with Blue Host!
I will get all this figured out, got most of the winter to work on it!
Thanks for stopping by!

I almost forgot!
The first open house I had at the new shop was a success!
Thanks to all who came out to support me,
I appreciate it!
I will be open the second weekend of every month!

10 comments:

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Oh your living room is so wonderful. I love it. I didn't think I'd seen much in the way of decor in your home since you repainted and had the floors done. ...But! you've been a very busy woman this year with all your travels and your shows and your shop! One of these days when you get back to Texas...I'll have to come and make your acquaintance in person.
See I do read and try to follow along...I just don't say much.:)
I think it looks wonderful.

Merry Christmas-- Pat


Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Your home always looks so pretty. Glad you did well at the shop.

NanaDiana said...

I am glad you got a chance to work on your own home before the Holidays- Good luck with the new Blue Host. I will be anxious to hear how it works- xo Diana

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I'm sure spending time on your own home feels wondeful! Your new wash tub table is darling!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

From what I am seeing - Very Pretty!!!
Glad to hear your open house was a success - wish I could have been there.
Have a great week.

Unknown said...

It looks very, very pretty. And, you know what ?
The small tree has lots of SPIRIT... it works.
Glad your new shop went well.. where is it ?
I tried to go back to the last several posts to see,
but they were all gone.

Diana@107Vintage.com

countrycharisma said...

You tree is even smaller than my little tree, but sure is adorable!!! Love the floors too, what little I could see. Beautiful living room, and the leather chair looks so inviting!

oldgreymare said...

merry merry my friend..may your holiday be bright <3

andrea@townandprairie said...

The architectural elements in your room are exquisite! Oh, I want some! Wherever did you collect those from?

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Wow...what a great room!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...