Monday, November 24, 2014

Almost Turkey Day!


Thanksgiving day is fast approaching, and I am bit excited! My son and girlfriend along with baby Alvis are supposed to be coming up. Then he calls last night and says he might be changing jobs and may not get to come! Insert sad face! But I am gonna stay hopeful!

I am thankful for so much in my life there is no way I could ever list it all! First and foremost I'm thankful to be a child of God, and I'm thankful for his presence in my life.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my bloggy friends, hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Clayton made it! I'm a happy momma and granny!


4 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

What a beautiful post. Thankful for friends like you, love you. Happy Thanksgiving and hope you get to spend it with your loved ones.

sweetvintageofmine said...

Have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving! God is good! Roxie

Sue said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I so hope you get to see that little grandbaby of yours! I have four little g-babies now, and NOTHING in life is better than that!!

Take care,
Sue

Christine Wallace said...

Hi Theresa,

I just discovered your blog and it is fantastic! Wow, how gorgeous, my friend! Also, Thank you for adding me to your blog roll....I am completely honored to be on your list.
Take care and I'll be back soon!

Christine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...