Sunday, August 3, 2014

Gosh, it's been a month


Gosh it's been a month since my last post!
This has been a crazy summer for me.
Numerous changes, a tree fell on me,
I had an ear infection more than a month, 
been down in my back, a result of the fallen tree!
I just can't seem to get things together!
I have so many things I want to do,
but every time I get started something else slows me down!
I can feel a change coming!
As soon as I can get back on my feet I have to start
getting things ready for the Texas show.
Stay tuned cause I have some great news!

10 comments:

Julie @ followyourheartwoodworking said...

Hope you are feeling better and back at it again soon!

Martha at Authentica said...

Can't wait to see what is coming...especially your goodies and booth space in Texas!!!!Always gorgeous! Get well soon!!!

Debby said...

Oh no. I hope things get better for you. Hugs

A Wild Thing said...

You have brownies???

Faded Charm said...

Wishing you better days to come, my friend:-)

Feel better soon!

xoxo
Kathleen

1 said...

You are just so clever and creative! Can't wait to hear what is coming up for you. Take care of yourself and feel better soon.

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Holy cow T.! I hope you are doing better! I'm so sorry you have had such a bad time of it. You need a summer do over! Best wishes to you. Mend soon. Love your displays so much. I miss your posts.

jacklynn4 said...

What's the great news? Can't wait to hear, we could all use some great news...:)
Jackie

Curtains in My Tree said...

looking at that picture I still love the little change purses on a chain with the rhinestone pins on the front.

Curtains in My Tree said...

I'm sorry I didn't even say I hope you get over your tree accident quick, but I know back pain does not go away quick, it takes time and rest ,don't rush it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...