Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Vintage Marketplace Blog!

has their blog up and running!

Drop by and give them a shout out!
Tell Jon I sent you over for a visit! Please!
And If you are so inclined you can add their badge to your side bar.
I've added them to my side bar.

Do you may remember a couple of weeks ago when I posted info about the show
in Nashville Feb. 2-4, 2012
This is where you can get all the info you need!

If you have any interest at all in doing this show, please go to their blog and let them know.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Popping over, TY for the heads up!

Have a beautiful week.
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

PS Don't forget our GIVEAWAY

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Just stopped over and became a follower. Told them you sent me:) Thanks for letting us know.
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

Anonymous said...

Heading over now...thanks for the heads up. :)
Blessings~
Sandi@WaysideTreasures

NanaDiana said...

I will pop by and say Hello to them! xo Diana

Hot House Market said...

Hi Theresa~ we will see you in Nashville :) Your newest followers~ <3 Carrie & Doug at Hot House Market

oldgreymare said...

I am hoping to get you and Penny hooked up together by then. :D
I have been so busy and know you are too so I'll connect you guys after the holidays.

Ginormous hugs
z

outjunking said...

Thanks for the heads up. Hope to see you in Nashville.
Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...